THIS IS WHERE INFLUENCE SPREADS
Legal counsel – Regulatory & Disputes
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Affairs is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as legal make us an agile one.
What you’ll deliver
• You’ll be responsible for managing all legal drafts, contracts, outsource and agreements; including investment, NDA, commercial, sale and purchase contracts
• You’ll review all legal correspondence received from official organizations such as Dubai Legal Affairs, Police and Immigration and will be responsible to communicate with Dubai Airports stakeholders.
• You’ll manage the preparation and drafting of legal documents and the proposed regulations and instructions presented to the courts in litigation matters (including but not limited to statements of defense, power of attorney’s and delegations of authority etc.)
• You’ll be responsible to manage outstanding legal issues with external councils to provide solutions and closure.
What you bring
• You should be educated to a Graduate level or equivalent from an accredited Law University with a minimum of 5 years of experience within a law firm in the U.A.E.
• You’ll have knowledge of UAE Labor, Federal and state laws, regulations and accreditation standards
• You’ll have excellent English language skills with a focus on influencing, negotiation and conflict management.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
See more details here