Arthur Cox LLP is one of Ireland’s leading law firms. We are an “all-island” firm with offices in Dublin and Belfast. We also have offices in London, New York, and San Francisco. Our practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and business law. The Firm provides a comprehensive service to an international client base ranging from multinational organisations, banks, and financial institutions and established global leaders to government agencies and new players in emerging industry sectors.
We are hiring an Associate to join our highly successful Competition and Regulated Markets Group.
Our Competition and Regulated Markets Group is widely recognised as a leader in its field in Ireland. Our team is at the forefront of developments in competition and regulated markets law and is involved on an ongoing basis in the most high profile and complex cases in Ireland.
The team advises on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious Irish and EU competition/antitrust law, regulated markets law and trade law. The successful candidate would be part of a team advising on:
- Merger control
- Antitrust aspects of commercial agreements and behaviour including cartels and abuse of dominance
- Competition litigation
- State aid
- Regulated markets
- Trade law
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- 3–7 PQE at a leading law firm with a focus on Competition/Antitrust Law
- An excellent academic record
- Strong technical ability in the area
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision-making
- Strong team and collaborative skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package including an excellent suite of benefits.
Email your CV to email@example.com or apply through the links below
If you wish to have a confidential conversation, please call Catherine Murphy +353 (0)1 920 2032 or Pauline Houlihan on +353 (0)1 920 2197
Read more here